Public Records Requests

How to Submit a Request

When submitting a request for public records, remember:

  • All open records requests must be in writing.
  • All written requests should reasonably identify the records needed/requested and include the mailing address and phone number of the requester (or any other means to contact you regarding your request).

Requests should be submitted by any of the following means:


Click here to complete the Public Records Request Form online. 

Write or Type

Write or type your request using the printable Public Records Request Form (PDF). Use any sheet of paper and send your request via fax to 817-249-6965, U.S. Postal System, or bring to our office in person.


Benbrook Water Authority
Attn: Open Records
1121 Mercedes Street
Benbrook, TX 76126

In Person

Come to the Benbrook Water Authority (BWA) administrative offices at 1121 Mercedes Street and submit your request in person.


Fax your completed request form (PDF) to:
Attn: Open Records


Please be note that there may be a charge for requested information. View the Charges for Providing Copies of Public Information (PDF).