Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I water my lawn?
- What are backflow prevention devices?
- Why do I sometimes see Benbrook Water Authority employees open fire hydrants?
- What can I flush down the toilet and put down the drain?
- How can I manage my water use?
- What is the relationship between the City of Benbrook and Benbrook Water Authority?
- Why do you charge for trash and recycling services?
- How is my water meter read?
- Where does my water come from? How is it treated?
- What do I do if I have a sewer backup at my home?
- What is a water main break? What do I do if there is one in my neighborhood?
- How do I get access to Baja Beach at Benbrook Lake?
- Why wasn’t my trash/recycling/brush/bulk items picked up on trash day?
- What causes taste and odor in my water?
- Why is my water cloudy?
- Why was my water shut off without notice?
- What are sanitary sewer overflows?