General Manager's Report and Update
The General Manager and staff will brief the Board on the administrative, financial, or operational matters of the BWA including without limitation activities of the General Manager and staff since the last board meeting, new or ongoing residential, commercial, or other developments in the BWA, capital projects, planning activities, issues involving the water treatment plant, water distribution system, wastewater collection system, and other infrastructure and facilities, service extensions, billing and customer services issues, interactions with other governmental entities or officials, and any other items included in the General Manager's written report, which may include without limitation the following items:
- Update on current administrative.
- Report on developments under contract with BWA.
- Report on developments that are currently proposed, but not under contract.
- Update on active capital projects.
- Update on miscellaneous projects.